Top 10

Go to Beatport.comGet These TracksAdd This Player

samedi 22 août 2009

One Love + CD2 bonus One Love Mix


>>> One Love <<<<

When Love Takes Over feat. Kelly Rowland
Gettin' Over feat. Chris Willis
Sexy Bitch feat. Akon
Memories feat. KiD CuDi
On The Dancefloor feat. Will.I.Am & Apl.de.Ap
It's The Way You Love Me feat. Kelly Rowland
Missing You feat. Novel
Choose feat. Ne-Yo & Kelly Rowland
How Soon Is Now feat. Dirty South & Julie McKnight
I Gotta Feeling (FMIF Remix)
One Love feat. Estelle
I Wanna Be Crazy feat. Will.I.Am
Sound of Letting Go feat. Chris Willis
Toy Friend feat. Wynter Gordon
If We Ever feat. Makeba


CD2 One Love Mix Bonus :


When Love Takes Over (Feat.Kelly Rowland version Electro)
Sexy Bitch (Featuring Akon Club version mixee)
Memories (Featuring Kid Cudi version mixee)
I Wanna Go Crazy (Featuring Will.i.am version Extended mixee)
I Gotta Feeling (FMIF remix edit version mixee)
Choose (Featuring Ne-Yo & Kelly Rowland version mixee)
On the Dancefloor (Featuring will i am & Apl de Ap version mixee)
Missing you (Featuring Novel Club new version mixee)
Gettin' Over (Featuring Chris Willis version mixee)
It's the way you love me (Featuring Kelly Rowland version final mixee)
One Love (Featuring Estelle version Extended mixee)
It's your life (Featuring Chris Willis version mixee)
Sound of Letting Go (Featuring Chris Willis version mixee)
I need you now (Featuring Samantha Jade version mixee)
How soon is now (Dirty South Featuring Julie McKnight version mixee)
Toyfriend (Featuring Wynter Gordon version mixee)

Aucun commentaire: